Collection, treatment and use of personal data
On May 25, 2016, the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) came into force, which will replace the current regulations in force and which will begin to be applied on May 25, 2018:
MORANO is an Organization in which activities of data processing of a personal nature are given, which attributes an important responsibility in the design and organization of procedures so that they are aligned with the legal compliance in this matter.
In the exercise of these responsibilities and in order to establish the general principles that should govern the processing of personal data in the Company, approves this Policy of protection of personal data, which notifies its employees and makes available of all its interest groups.
The Policy of protection of personal data is a measure of proactive responsibility that has the purpose of ensuring compliance with the applicable legislation in this matter and relation to it, respect for the right to honor and privacy in the treatment of data of a personal nature of all the people who are related to The Company. In accordance with the provisions of this Personal Data Protection Policy, the Principles that govern the data processing in the organization and, consequently, the procedures, and the organizational and security measures that the people affected by it, are established. This Policy is committed to implement in their area of responsibility. To this end, the Directorate will assign the responsibilities to the personnel that participate in the data processing operations.
2. Scope of application
This Policy of protection of personal data will apply to the Company, its administrators, managers and employees, as well as to all persons who are related to it, with the express inclusion of service providers with access to data (” Managers of the treatment “)
3. Principles of the processing of personal data
As a general principle, The Company will scrupulously comply with the legislation on the protection of personal data and must be able to demonstrate it (Principle of “proactive liability”), paying special attention to those treatments that may pose a greater risk to the rights of those affected (Principle of “risk approach”). In relation to the above, MORANO will ensure compliance with the following Principles:
Lawfulness, loyalty, transparency and limitation of the purpose. The data processing should always be informed to the affected party, through clauses and other procedures; and it will only be considered legitimate if there is consent to the processing of data (with special attention to the one provided by minors), or has another valid legitimacy and the purpose thereof is in accordance with the Regulations.
Minimization of data. The data processed must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes of the treatment.
Accuracy. The data must be accurate and, if necessary, updated. In this regard, the necessary measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes of the processing are deleted or rectified without delay.
Limitation of the conservation period. The data will be maintained in such a way as to allow the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
Integrity and Confidentiality. The data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee an adequate security of the personal data, including the protection against the unauthorized or illicit treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of the appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Data transfers. It is forbidden to purchase or obtain personal data from illegitimate sources or in those cases in which said data has been collected or transferred in contravention of the law or its legitimate origin is not sufficiently guaranteed.
Hiring of suppliers with access to data. Only suppliers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and security measures in data processing will be selected for hiring. With these third parties will be documented due agreement in this regard.
International data transfers. Any processing of personal data subject to European Union regulations that involve a transfer of data outside the European Economic Area must be carried out in strict compliance with the requirements established in the applicable law.
Rights of those affected. The Company will provide those affected with the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition and portability, establishing for this purpose the internal procedures, and in particular the models for their exercise that are necessary and timely, which must meet, at least, the legal requirements applicable in each case.
The Company will promote that the principles contained in this Policy of protection of personal data are taken into account (i) in the design and implementation of all work procedures, (ii) in the products and services offered (iii) in all the contracts and obligations that they formalize or assume and (iv) in the implementation of any systems and platforms that allow the access of employees or third parties and / or the collection or processing of personal data .
4. Commitment of workers
The workers are informed of this Policy and declare themselves aware that the personal information is an asset of the Company, and in this respect they adhere to it, committing to the following:
* Carry out awareness training on Data Protection that the Company puts at your disposal.
* Apply security measures at user level that apply to your job, without prejudice to the design and implementation responsibilities that could be attributed to you based on your role within MORANO.
* Use the formats established for the exercise of Rights by those affected and inform the Company immediately so that the response can be made effective.
* Inform the Company, as soon as it is aware, of deviations from the provisions of this Policy, in particular “Personal data security breaches”, using the format established for this purpose.
5. Control and evaluation
An annual verification, evaluation and evaluation will be carried out, or whenever there are significant changes in data processing, the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of the treatment.
The data treatments that are currently carried out in the Store are the following:
– Section “New Customer”: To be able to make purchases online in our Store it will be necessary to register as a Registered Customer. For this purpose, MORANO, as the person responsible for the file, will request a series of personal data through a registration form. These data together with the derivatives of the purchases that are made, will be treated with the purpose of allowing the purchase on-line and meet their orders. Also, MORANO may treat your data in order to contact the Registered Users in the event that any kind of incident arises during the processing of the order or in the collection management, being able to collect new data or confirm the already collected when necessary for the fulfillment of the corresponding contract, for the prevention of fraud or for conducting surveys on the quality of products and services. Additionally, MORANO can process your personal data related to purchases made in the Store to create profiles for commercial and advertising purposes as well as to offer products and services that may be of interest to you, marketed under MORANO.
By checking the box “I want to receive communications by email or equivalent means”, you expressly consent that MORANO can send you these commercial communications by email or equivalent means (SMS or MMS).
Additionally, during said registration, your consent may be requested for another series of purposes that are not directly related to the purchase. In the event that you do not agree with these additional treatments, check or uncheck the box assigned to the effect as appropriate.
– “Newsletter” section: By sending the corresponding form, the User expressly consents that MORANO as responsible for the file can send you by any means, including electronic means, our corporate Newsletter as well as to offer you products and services that may result from your marketed under MORANO.
Also, by sending us your data through the forms provided or by email to the corresponding mailboxes, you declare that the information and data provided are accurate and true, and that the User is over 16 years of age. The services of the Store are not directed to children under 16 years of age so we do not have parental consent in any case.
MORANO will keep your data for the periods legally established for each case and without prejudice to its right of cancellation.
Communications or data transfers
The data collected on the Website may be communicated to other companies of the MORANO, commercial relationships for the retail sale of equipment and fashion textiles, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, hygiene, household products, consumer electronics and other products. and consumer services marketed by MORANO, for the same purposes as those specified in this Data Protection Policy.
Exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
Users may exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of their data, as well as revoke their consent under the terms provided by law, by contacting the indicated postal address or the following electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org and accompanying in any case a copy of the document that proves your identity.